Sunday, June 9, 2013

Asus MeMO Pad ME172V-A1-GR GB Tablet Review



Asus MeMO Pad ME172V-A1-GR is one tablet that has been chosen at this time. With a wide screen that is in accordance with the tastes of all ages. Shape according to the owner's hand capabilities, easy to carry and you can enjoy the entertainment and help smooth job. Comes with a choice of attractive colors: gray, white, and pink.



Review
I have been using 1st generation Kindle Fire as readers of my comic. I loved it except one which is that no external memory slot. It's a little uncomfortable to copy files into Kindle fire because of slow speed and limited size. Now, with this one, I can add a 32 GB card micro SD to 16 GB internal spaces. If you choose a class 10 with micro SD card reader, copy the file much faster.
Add to that, I can have a video chat via skype and camera, I can still read the Kindle magazines Kindle through the application, and less expensive.
The only concern I have is that the battery lasts 7hours compared with 8 hours to Kindle the fire spec. I'll see how that differs in the use of actual ...
So far, I am very pleased with the tablet.

Asus MeMO Pad ME172V-A1-GR GB Tablet Review

No comments:

Post a Comment