Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Asus MeMo Pad Smart ME301T-A1-PK 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet Review

 *Android 4.1 Jelly Bean,
 *10.1 inches Display
 *NVIDIA Tegra 3.0 1.2 GHz
 *16 GB Flash Memory,
 *1 GB RAM Memory
 *1.28 pounds


Review:
It is the first tablet that I bought, and it was all I expected and more! It was fast, looks great and works great. Very light but sturdy, easy to store and use. It updated itself to Android ICS in the first.

I tried looking for a cheap tablet that includes HDMI out and USB connection, which is a combination that is hard to come by! USB makes it easy to connect to my computer and transfer files (wifi is not always an option). HDMI out allows me to watch movies on my TV. Another tablet that has this feature costs $ 100-200 more.

I've read that the resolution of the problem on this tablet (a tablet low compared to the 10 other "), but I have no problem with it, I'm not sure what people are complaining about, because the images and videos are very sharp in my opinion.
I was able to add a 64GB SD card for additional storage.


Asus MeMo Pad Smart ME301T-A1-PK 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet Review

No comments:

Post a Comment